Navigating a personal injury claim can be challenging, and even a small mistake can have significant consequences. In this blog post, we’ll highlight some of the most common mistakes people make in personal injury claims and provide guidance on how to avoid them.
- Not seeking professional legal representation
- Delaying medical treatment or not following doctor’s orders.
- Providing recorded statements to insurance companies without having a lawyer.
- Settling too quickly or without proper evaluation of damages.
- Overlooking the statute of limitations.
- Refrain from gathering sufficient evidence to support your claim.
- Posting about the accident or injuries on social media.
- Failing to document injuries and related expenses adequately.
- Communicating with the other party or their insurance company directly.
- Waiting too long before getting a Lawyer to Represent You
If you’ve been injured in an accident, whether it was on someone’s property, in a car accident, or other situation that led to your injury, give us a call and let’s talk about what options you have.
Call now: (909) 600-0000 for your Free Case Evaluation (available 24-hours)